AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM BeautyofSelah is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program along with other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by putting links to companies in my blog posts.
This post will show you how to use Chrome multiple profiles to separate your browsers for your life AND your business!
Oh the organization, it makes my heart so happy.
When I started blogging, I was bookmarking all my blog resources and trying to make them fit into what seemed like what was already full.
But then I happened upon this amazing trick to have SEPARATE browsers. So I can keep all of my personal life on one, and all of my blog life on the other.
Benefits of Chrome Multiple Profiles
- Separating your life and business
- Each saves its OWN passwords, logins
- Different Bookmarks (this is my favorite)
- You can be logged into two different things at the same time. Like your personal Pinterest on one, and your biz Pinterest on the other.
- Different Extensions
- Different Settings
How to Separate your Chrome Browsers:
Step by Step instructions to separate browsers:
- Go to the 3 dot settings in the upper right corner of your Chrome Browser
- Click Settings
- Then click Manage other People
- Click Add Person
- Give the New Browser a name, I named mine after my business
- Click an icon to use
- Click Add.
- When the new browser opens up, click Turn on Sync
- Sign into your browser with an additional Gmail Account.
- (Optional) Right click on Open Browser in bottom Task Bar and Select Pin to Task Bar.
Want to organize your resources?
Organized Resources MINI COURSE
This tutorial shows you how to use Chrome Multiple Profiles to separate your browser windows. Make sure to join me on Facebook at The Organized Blog Society! And don’t forget to sign up for my mini-course!